Are you are a small business owner with lots to do. We are professional bookkeepers with over 30 years of experience. Let us take bookkeeping off your hands, so you can focus on what matters most.
Nicole started bookkeeping in 1991 and founded Guardian Angels at Home - Bookkeeping in 2021.
Over the years we have accumulated a strong and diverse client base through referrals from existing clients.
We have 30 years of experience in business and bookkeeping.
We are experts when it comes to the accounting routines that take place within Accounting software and can apply them to any set of financial business requirements.
We never outsource your bookkeeping, so you can rest assured that you are getting our commitment to quality every time.
We are The small business For small businesses.
We believe that our client relationships are partnerships, and we will work with you to customize our services to fit your needs by letting you choose the level of involvement that is right for you. We are more than equipped to handle everything from A to Z, but we find that many of our clients like to be involved in the process to some degree, and we openly welcome that.
Because our current work environment demands consistent and up to date information, we can work on your books as frequently as daily, as infrequently as annually, or any combination in between.
Many of our clients choose either weekly or monthly services, but we will accommodate what works best for you.
Set-up your Financial Software and Customer Set Up
Whether you use MYOB, Excel, Xero, QuickBooks the set-up plays the most important part in tracking how your business is doing. Having a proper Chart of Accounts is the first step to financial success; this chart tracks the financial strength and weakness of your business, so you can know the specifics of where your money is both coming and going.
We can make sure each customer has the correct contact information and payment terms, and you can rest easy knowing your invoices are making it to their destination with the proper due date.
- Track revenues and expenses so that you can determine the operating performance of your business.
- Determine what areas of your business are over-budget or under-budget.
- Identify specific items that are causing unexpected expenditures. Like phone, fax, mail, or supply expenses.
- Track dramatic increases in product returns or cost of goods sold as a percentage of sales.
- Determine your income tax liability.
Reconcile Bank and Credit Cards
Reconciling your bank and credit cards monthly allows you to:
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves you money, it makes money for you.
- Protect yourself. Timely reconciliations will ensure you catch all fraudulent charges early enough to report them to the bank and recoup your losses.
Maintain your General Ledger
The general ledger is the core of your company’s financial records. These records constitute the central “books” of your system. Since every transaction flows through the general ledger, a problem with your general ledger throws off all your books.
Having us review your general ledger system each month allows us to hunt down any discrepancies such as double billings or unrecorded payments and fix them before they become a problem.
Provide monthly reports such as Income Statement (profit and loss), Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow. We can also provide statements on receivables and payables.
Payroll and Human Resources Management
Ensuring correct Payroll is mandatory for all businesses. Guardian Angels at Home - Bookkeeping can do your weekly, fortnightly or monthly employee pay runs, including direct debits to your employees.
Modifying all staff records as required, including monitoring entitlements and monitoring payrates.
Business Crisis Management
Crisis Management helps the managers to devise strategies to come out of uncertain conditions and also decide on the future course of action. Crisis Management helps the managers to feel the early signs of crisis, warn the employees against the aftermaths and take necessary precautions for the same.
Ensuring correct Payroll is mandatory for all businesses. Guardian Angels at Home - Bookkeeping can do your weekly, fortnightly or monthly employee pay runs.
GST Reconciling and BAS Reports
Reconciling your GST Payable and GST Collected accounts and reporting your BAS to the ATO.
A balance sheet gives you a snapshot of your business’ financial condition at a specific moment in time.
A balance sheet helps you…
- Quickly get a handle on the financial strength and capabilities of your business.
- Identify and analyze trends, particularly in the area of receivables and payables. For example, if your receivables cycle is lengthening, maybe you can collect your receivables more aggressively.
- Track how much money you or your partners put into the business or take out of it
- Determine if your business is in a position to expand.
- Determine if your business can easily handle the normal financial ebbs and flows of revenues and expenses?
- Determine if you need to take immediate steps to bolster cash reserves?
- Determine if your business has been slowing down payables to forestall an inevitable cash shortage?
Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the most basic elements in providing financial reporting to potential lenders such as banks, investors, and vendors who are considering how much credit to grant you.
Track how much money you or your partners put into the business or take out of it
- Pay bills and print checks
- Help manage your cash flow
- Train you or your staff on how to maintain your financials
- Help you remember tax deadlines such as Sale Tax, payroll tax filings and Income Tax
- Entering cash receipts into your financial software
We can provide MYOB training, support, and/or guidance in understanding your financials. We will perform a year-end review, and submittal of your financials to your tax preparer at no additional cost
Cash Flow management A wise business owner once said, “Happiness is a positive cash flow.” As a business owner, I’m sure you agree. Everything is better when your cash-in exceeds your cash-out.
A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating and it can even kill your business. If you’ve ever had to beg, borrow and steal to cover tomorrows payroll you know what I mean.
Our cash management service allows you to…
- know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
- know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You also get…
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash.
Get In Touch
29 Royal Drive,
Kawungan QLD 4655
0487 705 946 - Alanna for Care
0418 400 449 - Nicole for Bookkeeping
firstname.lastname@example.org - for care services
email@example.com - for bookkeeping